Tuesday 3 July 2012

Nature Republic: Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Annyeong!! ^^

Today I'm going to make a review about Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel from Nature Republic. Few months ago I'm having a skin crisis where my skin becoming thinner and dryer than before. I am worried about my skin condition so I ask a friend of my sister about skincare, since I don't know much about~~ She told me to try out this product because it's 92% organic aloe vera and can bring moisture to my skin. Moreover, this product are already got many good reviews about it. So, we went to the Nature Republic store at Times Square. We bought 2 for RM60.00 (it's on promotion), one for each of us. But you can buy it from online store, Beautiyagie for only RM27.00 . Mostly, the products they're selling are quite cheaper than from our local store. They can be trusted too. I already bought few times from them X33

Okay, back to our review~~




Description:
Abundant 92% aloe vera! Mild formula free paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors. This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe vera certified by California Certified Organic Farmers ( CCOF) can be use mildly to moisturize various parts of the body such as face, arms, legs and hair.

Weight: 300 ml / 10.14 oz

Height: 5.2 cm

Directions:
Apply appropriate amount to dry, sensitive parts of the face and body often for the best results.

Cautions:
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if  signs of irritations or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. Replace cap after use.

My Experience:
First impression I got from this product is how cool it felt. Because it come from aloe vera, it got cooling effect. The second is how nice it smell. It only got aloe vera smell, but in a very nice way. It come from very bulky case but that's not a problem. You can put some of it into a more tiny case to bring it anywhere. Also, you need to use a spatula (not included) to keep it's hygiene. Use your creativity. Instead of buy one, why don't you use a plastic spoon?? Hehhehe, just a thought XP

As you can see, it got clear color (colorless). As you put some of it onto your skin, you can feel it's cooling effect. As it absorb into your skin, you can feel your skin tightening a little.

Usage:
1) Skin moisturizer.
2) Eye mask (brush some of it onto cotton pads then put the pads onto your closed eyes for around 20-30 minutes - your eyes will feel fresh).
3) Makeup base (blend it with your BB cream @ foundation with 2:1 ratio - your BB cream @ foundation becoming more moisture and it will blend on your skin evenly).
4) Lips essence (brush a little onto your cotton pad and then put it between your lips or bite it with your lips? ^^" for 10-15 minutes - your lips becoming softer like baby lips)

Repurchase: Absolutely, YES!!

18 comments:

  1. hey I didn't know you can put it on your lips too!! Gonna try that, I have super dry lips.

    http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, you can~~
      it have many uses but I only put some of it here
      I'll update the other uses
      you can check it out later
      X33

      Delete
    2. can't wait for the update.

      following you now..!!

      Delete
    3. thanks!!
      my 2nd follower~~
      quite touch
      X33

      Delete
    4. I put it on my lips as a lips mask every night and now I have baby lips!! *mmuach *smooch *smooch

      Delete
    5. really?
      that's great to hear~~
      X33
      did your lips becoming darker?

      Delete
    6. No my lips didn't become darker...

      I put some Extra Virgin Olive Oil too after Aloe Gel, wait about 10-15 minutes and wash.

      Delete
    7. really??
      oo, i hope to try that technique too~~
      X33

      Delete
    8. please do...

      and come visit my blog too!! hehehe

      Delete
  2. I got this product from CosmopolitanIndonesia as a bonus for birthday edition.. At first,I feel confuse how to use it as eye mask.. Should I wash my eyes after I put this gel or no? Heheee..
    I never see this product at any stores yet in indonesia..
    but actually,I also surprised when I know it has a very cheap price.. Hahaaa,, for a very big size also u know..
    Ok ... Nice to share with u all guys..;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo, as for the functions i don't think i need to explain to you
      i think you already know the functions right now
      heheheh
      anyway, just for your concern
      you don't need to wash it over after applying to your eyes
      it's better if you just leave it then went to sleep
      X33

      Delete
    2. didam, you can get it in the offline store if you're in jakarta .. otherwise, there's many online store selling this product for about 95rb idr.

      hope that helps,
      sweetvanillascent.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. what's tania said is true~~
      sometimes i bought them at stores, sometimes online stores
      ^^

      Delete
  3. hey how about the effect to our hair?? is that gives us silky and shiny look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have use it on my hair
      i didn't notice the shiny look but it does my hair did became softer and moisturize after using it
      i hope this answers your questions
      ^^

      Delete
  4. Hi!
    I bought this soothing gel too at a NR store in Seoul recently. Of course its a lot cheaper there, KRW4400 each which is about RM12.50. My oily skin became very dry there, due to the coldness.

    At first I choose aloe gel from this store because of its affordable price (the other products in NR are quite pricey) but later I really2 it. This gel is my favourite now & I think my face is getting softer because I apply it everyday ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woww, you live at seoul?
      o.o
      how lucky~~
      really? i wish i can buy them too
      so cheap!!
      here it costs RM39.00 at the store
      last sales i went there, it costs RM30.00
      not quite a sale
      =.=

      Delete