Sunday 8 July 2012

Etude House: Sun Prise Super Aqua SPF45

Hello!! ^^

Today I'm going to review about Sun Prise Super Aqua from Etude House. Before that, I want to tell everyone that this time I'm using camera lower than 5 MP. So, I edited the pictures to be a little brighter. I want to highlights here that I only edited the brighter part only. The pictures are a little bit blurry, so sorry about that~~

I got this sample from Beautiyagie when I bought some other products from them. They are so nice. Always give few samples for each time I bought anything from them. That means, I couldn't give a precise review on everything about this Sun Prise Super Aqua but I have done few readings and these is what I could tell you guys:




Description:
The Etude House Sun Prise Super Aqua SPF 45+++ is a waterproof sunscreen that refreshes your skin with peppermint extracts and protects the skin from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. This light textured oil free sun protection relieves skin with Chlorella extracts without the greasy and heavy feeling that comes with sunscreens of similar strength.

Weight: 70 g

Direction:
Apply ample amounts of product onto face before sun exposure.

Other Says:
This is a sun cream that hydrates and blocks UV rays made by mangos teen peel and lotus extract. It is also provides a surge of moisture where it gives cooling sensation with non greasy formula. Also, apply this product lightly after use based products.

My Experience:
As you can see from above pictures, it is in white color. But after I blend it onto my skin it became like colorless, but it made you skin brighter if you look a little closer. It also gives your skin a little shine. After I brush some powder onto it, my skin became matte like it does look healthier ^^

To me it have a little lemon like smell, a little sour~~ it also doesn't give any coverage. So if you want some coverage, I suggest you put on your BB cream or foundation. Like the description said, it is oil free and lightweight. I didn't feel like wearing anything else except my face powder (I did put this product on my face). It gives my face a matte look, just like my hand above. I do like my face now, because it does look natural yet refreshing~~

Repurchase: Maybe~~ Need to look at other sunscreen first

No comments:

Post a Comment