Sunday 1 July 2012

The Face Shop: Face It Moisture Pore Balm

Hello!!
My first review is about Face It Moisture Pore Balm from Thefaceshop. The SA told me this one is used after using the skincare and before make ups. That means, it's a thin layer between your skin and makes up. It's just like a base make up or a primer. It tends to cover up your pores from make up particles clogging in.

Here are some pictures of the product. Sorry, I don't have pictures of it on my skin. My phone camera megapixels quite low (5mp). Even though I used it on my skin, my camera can't catch the differences.





 Description:
A moisturizing pore balm imparting porcelain-like smooth skin appearance without tightness by covering up pores and uneven skin surface. The smart oil control powder effectively covers pores without tightness for comfortable use. Phyto-moisturizing substances such as Lavender Flower Extracts and Aloe Ferox Leafs Extracts prevent evaporation of moisture within the skin to keep the skin moist and soft. Moisture Pore Balm glides onto the skin thinly and gently as if melting into the skin and leaves a silky-smooth finish for an even-surfaced skin texture.
* A moisturizing pore balm for all skin types for everyday use.

Weight: 17 g / 0.6 oz

Height: 2.3 cm

Directions:
After finishing up basic skincare and before beginning to apply color make up, dispense a small amount with the provided spatula and apply to parts with visible pores or uneven skin surface. Spread gently as if melting the balm.

Caution:
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if signs of irritations or rash appear. Do not use on broken or abraded skin.

My Experience:
The packaging quite compatible, so you can bring it easily to anywhere and it's very light. Even though the balm is in pinkish color, when you apply it on your face it became colorless. It is easily melting on your skin so you don't need to use much of it. It does have a sweet and light smell but when you applied it on your face, the smells gone. It does make your make ups even and just put them lightly because with using this balm, your make up blends easily. You can feel your face smoother after using this balm. I have using it for 3 hours++, my make up still look fresh. But honestly, it's quite expensive for 17 g. It costs RM 59.90 at the local store but I got 30 % discounts (I think, can't really remember ^^"). I'm going to use this one on special occasion only~~ Hey, the sales is still on until August 2012. Look at here!

Repurchase: Absolutely!!

Hope everyone loves this review~~ Got any questions, just comment. I'll answer as well as I can. Good night!! X33





No comments:

Post a Comment