Sunday 1 July 2012

Hello Again~!!


Okay, before making any reviews I want to state here I'm a Malay. Above, is a picture of me with my nephew without editing. He's very handsome, isn't he?? Hehheheh~~ So, you can see that I have a normal Malay skin. Also, in there I only used basic make ups such as, pact powder, lip balm, lipstick and mascara.

An SA (store assistant) from a The Face Shop store at Rawang said that I have a combination skin, where my forehead, nose and chin areas quite oily while other areas very dry. But my skin gets really dry wearing make up, so I tend to buy make up that gives moisture. I hardly find suitable products for myself. Usually pimples showed up when I used the wrong products for my skin.

I think that's all for now. I'll add up later if I think of anything else!! Goodbye~~

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ann , i would like to copy your review on konjac with your permission. =) Boleh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Aziim~
      sorry for the late 1 year reply
      but if you still up to it, please do
      if you already done it, thanks you so much
      i haven't been online for quite sometime now
      hopefully it'll help you out somehow ^^

      Delete