Thursday 12 July 2012

My Packages for Today~~ X33

Annyeong!!

Few days ago I bought few products from Beautiyagie and Naturactor Collections~~ The products just arrived this evening ^^ I bought Naturactor Silky Lucent Powder from sis Zunita from Naturactor Collection because my powder almost finish. I already bought Octard Cover Foundation from her before and I really love these products. Will make a review about the both of them later~~

This time Beautiyagie sent me the Lovely Mix Baby Pink Blush Cushion from TheFaceShop. What surprised is that I'm the lucky winner for their Grand Opening!! They also sent me the Innisfree Premium Gift Set as lucky winner's prize, that contains The Green Tea Seed Serum, Green Tea Pure Skin, Green Tea Pure Lotion and The Green Tea Seed Cream. I don't know how to use them right now but I'll figure it out later and try them out. Of course, I'm going to review them later! X33 In addition, they also sent me free samples of White Secret Whitening Body Essence and Miracle Real Skin Finish.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the products. If anyone can teach me about how to use some of these products, please leave a comment! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment