Sunday 2 September 2012

Majolica Majorca: Puff de Cheek~~

Hello, it's been quite some time I haven't made any review. So, today I'm going to review about my favorite  blusher Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in Peach Macaroons~~

This blusher got in 4 types of colors but I only bought the Peach Macaroons because it's suitable for my skin color. Other colors are Apricot Macaroons, Cherry Macaroon and Raspberry Macaroon. You guys can check them out and others Majolica Majorca products here! I would like to try the other colors but I have just bought another Majolica's blusher; Cheek Customize. I will made a review about this one too, later~~



Description:
No special technique needed for sweet cheeks! Rosy sweet and blush cheeks so mesmerizing that you can't resist.
* Soft puff included.

Weight: 7 g

Height: 2.5 cm

Directions & Cautions:
1) Apply an appropriate amount by patting the puff onto the apples of the cheek.
2) Firmly close the lid after use.
3) Discontinue use in any case of skin irritation or if product does not suit the skin.
4) Do not store in direct sunlight or under high temperatures.

My Experience:
Usually instead of using the puff, I use my kabuki brush from Ecotools. This blusher have a matte color, it doesn't have glitters. So if you are into a mild make up usage, you can try this one out.
The color not very visible on one apply. You need to apply few times on your cheek to get the visible color. But, that's how blusher works right? To get the beautiful and right color, you have to apply the blusher few times mildly instead of patting it thickly in one apply.
This blusher also doesn't last long. I realize that I have to touch my cheek up from time to time if i'm wearing for a day long~~

Repurchase: No. Even though I love it's color, I still want to try other blusher out.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm too bad it's not pigmented and long lasting. Cute packaging though..

    BTW I tag you in an award here... http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-first-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks X33
      woww, an award
      i never participate any of it~~

      well, do i have to do anything?
      i can't seems to understand the rules
      sorry ^^"

      Delete